Auth Armor provides both authentication and authorization services and together they enable your users to securely authenticate and authorize actions within your app.
- Authentication is the act of verifying someone to be who they claim to be.
- Authorization is the act of asking a user for permission if they want to perform an action of significant importance.
Auth Armor provides secure authentication and authorization capabilities enabling multiple scenarios, including:
- Using Auth Armor to signup and sign users into your app for a regular authentication flow.
- And at the same time, using it to ask for permission if they want to perform an action of significant importance.
- e.g. Permission for a withdrawal of funds from their account (in-app).
This experience and more is achieved through the Auth Armor mobile app and other provided channels enabling your ability to support many authentication and authorization use cases.
Updated about 1 month ago