From a direct HTML page to a frontend framework, Auth Armor can be implemented in 2 ways. The API and SDK offerings. But the most important part of integrating Auth Armor is choosing the right auth method.
For products that are interfaced on the web through a web browser, we recommend the following auth methods:
- Authentication methods going through the Authenticator App
- WebAuthIn supported auth methods
- MagicLinks as the last channel
- It is important that the auth method of choice should support both it's authentication and authorization flows right through the browser.
- Require the addition of a recovery method on the Authenticator app if you use it to prevent users from being locked out of their accounts entirely.
Updated about 1 month ago